This article has been contributed by Jochen Hagenlocher, Head of SAM at a Fortune 100 Company, ITAM Review Professional of the year 2016, ISO/IEC 19770 WG21 member and SAM enthusiast. In this article Jochen outlines his focus for increasing SAM’s impact in 2018. Jochen...
Tag: Jochen Hagenlocher
Make 2017 “The SAM Year” for your Organization Many organizations are overspending on Software and at the same time are at risk of non-compliance by not keeping their Software Assets & Usage under control. Below provides an overview of key SAM Focus Areas worth tackling in...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know