Tag: Managed Services
This article is the third of a four part series by Martin Thompson of The ITAM Review and Hugh Skingley of Livingstone. The series explores Building the Business Case for SAM Managed Services. Part One – explores cost considerations for technology implementation in the article:...
This article is the second of a four part series by Martin Thompson of ITAM Review and Hugh Skingley of Livingstone. The series explores Building the Business Case for SAM Managed Services. Part One – explores cost considerations for technology implementation in the article...
This article is the first of a four part series by Martin Thompson of ITAM Review and Hugh Skingley of Livingstone. The series explores Building the Business Case for SAM Managed Services. Part One – (This article) explores cost considerations for technology implementation Part...
This is an independent review of technology for managing Microsoft licensing and agreements. Also participating in this review: IE Brainware / Spider Snow Software A full comparison and Group Test results can be found here: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/2014/10/02/microsoft-license-management/ Executive...
"Software Asset Management (SAM) may be a small line item within a huge all-encompassing contract" Outsourcers are a major part of the IT landscape. Third party service providers and integrators are responsible for managing a large proportion of public and private sector...
Changing Print Behaviour This is the first article from ITAM Review Analyst Martin Chalkley. When it comes to cost management there are some areas where it is believed that savings will be made by transitioning to a managed service as all the internal options have been reviewed. ...
If you are a partner offering any form of remote managed service to your customers it will be a a struggle to avoid the allure of cloud based platforms. I have spoken before about the trend towards SaaS based services in the ITAM market and this trend is even more compelling amongst...
ManageSoft are a key player in the Enterprise SAM market, I spoke to them last week about their recent developments and how they are extending the reach of ECM into the SME market via hosted SAM. Of all the IT Projects to be frozen during a downturn, you would have thought a software...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process