Microsoft are suing Community Health Systems (CHS), a Fortune 500 company based in Franklin, Tennessee, USA, for alleged copyright infringement and breach of contract. What’s the issue? The court docket from the Central Court of Tennessee Middle District Court says: “on or about...
Tag: Microsoft Audit
The ITAM Review Podcast Episode 2 Hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen of The ITAM Review. Guests: Piaras MacDonnell of SureDatum Paul DeGroot of Pica Communications In this podcast we explore Microsoft licensing, audit behaviour and SAM reviews. Discussion Areas: Redmond...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?