It was great to attend the IAITAM Conference in St. Petersburg, Florida last month, and thanks to our friends there for inviting us to be part of such a superb event. There was an engaging and friendly atmosphere especially at the Beach Bash Opening (not surprising with a beautiful...
Tag: Miro Consulting
This article has been contributed by Scott D. Rosenberg of Miro Consulting. As consultants who help companies during software negotiations and audits, we often get involved with their internal legal counsel, and occasionally their external counsel. Senior executives usually believe...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)