(L-R) James Bell, Leah Rawlings, & Huw Jones ITAM is a growing industry. Salaries have risen 15% in two years, and more organisations are hiring for ITAM roles, but it’s taking longer than before to fill these roles1. This is due to the worsening skills gap– which is exacerbated...
Tag: New starter
Henry Lee, Commercial Director, The ITAM Review We are very pleased to welcome Henry Lee to the ITAM Review team as Commercial Director. Henry is an International Sales Manager with a successful track record of high performance across multiple sectors. Previous to joining the ITAM...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)