Whiteboard Wednesday Episode 25: What is the secondary software? Welcome to Whiteboard Wednesday, this week, what is the secondary software market? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z5aRrYcqFI Please like, follow, subscribe to Whiteboard Wednesday updates, reach out on social media...
Tag: OEM Software
Customers of Microsoft face a number of challenges with Microsoft licensing. However, there are a number of challenges that organisations may not be aware of that also need attention and the correct management. In this article we will go over a few of the lesser known Microsoft challenges...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Risk Management within ITAM
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide