As a part of the SAM team in a large organisation, your role can feel like the last line of defence against mega-vendor software audits and multi-million-dollar compliance settlement fees. You may have a well-drilled team and plenty of experience against lower-league opposition, but...
Tag: Oracle Licensing
Licensing Oracle in a VMware environment can be full of risks and requires deep understanding and careful planning to ensure compliance. Join Rich Gibbons, Microsoft Licensing Analyst from The ITAM Review and Richard Spithoven of B-lay on this interactive webinar – ‘The...
A compliance Bullseye By Christof Beaupoil, President and Co-Founder of Aspera Technologies Inc. When it comes to Oracle licensing, the universal question is: Why do they make it so hard? The answer is simple: Because they can. IT experts agree about three things: Oracle’s database...
Following the unfortunate timing of Juno, the storm that hit New York in January we are pleased to announce that we have rescheduled our Oracle Seminar to Friday, 15th May 2015. After the success of our Oracle Seminar that took place in London in November 2014, we are very...
For information on our next Oracle event taking place in New York please click here Oracle licensing can be a heavy subject! We are all aware that Oracle licensing proves to be one of the most complex and hard to understand licensing structures out there. It is one of the most talked...
This is an independent review of Snow Software for managing Oracle Licensing. This review is part of our Oracle License Management Group Test. Snow License Manager for Oracle License Management Product: Snow License Manager + Oracle Management Option (OMO) Version Released: OMO released...
Stop. Go. 7 things to consider before signing your next Oracle contract If you are in the process of renewing contracts with Oracle, or have a renewal event on the horizon. Here are seven things to consider before signing on the dotted line. In a nutshell: Oracle is difficult to deal...
Are your cryptic Oracle license agreements and the lack of support provided by the Oracle LMS team getting you in a knot? Managing the complexity of your Oracle Licensing Agreements Introduction Oracle licensing is one of the greatest software investments you are likely to make –...
Easytrust has been built from the ground up specifically to manage Oracle licensing. The company has a good foundation of customers in France and is now growing internationally via channel partners. The Easytrust Oracle License Management offering consists of the following main components: Agent...
“You can’t talk about SAP licensing without addressing the elephant in the room – indirect access” Ahead of the SAM Summit taking place in Chicago, 23-25 June, I chatted to John Emmitt, Senior Marketing Manager at Flexera Software. In this interview John shares...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022