It seems with each passing day; we see another story of a cyber security breach. After doing some research, I found that each day, we, in fact, have nearly two. In research published by the Identity Theft Resource Center (ITRC), since 2005, there have been a total of 5029 breaches,...
Tag: Peter Beruk
Image by jlowgren from Pixabay This article has been contributed by Peter Beruk of 1E. Back in late 2013, David Bicket, former convener of Working Group 21 (WG21) for the ISO ITAM standard wrote a short article for the ITAM Review. That article summarised a meeting of WG21 that among...
Time to change the record? The BSA and other trade bodies such as FAST and SIIA have traditionally used a ‘Stick’ approach to raise license compliance up the corporate agenda. The CEO going to jail and fines are the usual battle cry (despite no executive responsible for...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Is there an ITAM talent crisis? Interview with Julia Veall
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Quick guide to Hardware Asset Tagging