ITAM Review Podcast: Change Makers Series In this episode of the Change Makers podcast series, we speak with Dennis Montanje. Dennis leads the ITAM Forum’s Certification workstream, which is working to create the world’s first, globally-recognised ISO 19770 standard certification...
ITAM Review Podcast: Change Makers Series In this episode of the Change Makers podcast series, we speak with Ben Strickland who won Professional of the Year at the 2021 ITAM Excellence Awards. Ben, who is Senior Director of Product Management at RAY ALLEN INC., started his ITAM career...
HAM and Infosec In this podcast, I speak with Yvette Mathews and Josh Bernson of ITS Partners. An interesting chat around the changing role of Hardware Asset Management post-COVID and how organisations can address the key challenges. In particular, it was interesting to discuss the...
In this podcast I speak with Becky Trevino of Snow Software, Cory Wheeler of Zylo and Mathias Knops of USU on the role of magic quadrants in the marketing mix for technology companies, why Gartner might have stopped the SAM magic quadrant (withdrawn in February 2021) and the research...
December’s radio show is our 100th podcast episode. In this month’s show, hosted by AJ Witt with guests Danny Begg, Kylie Fowler, David Foxen, Stuart Pomfrett, Matt Smith, and Brett Zubrick we round up all the latest news in the world of ITAM, look back on 2020, and reminisce...
In this podcast I spoke with Simon White and Jerry Yiu from ServiceNow. We discussed the modern role of a CMDB, Service Graphs and how organisations can benefit from a business view of technical data. Topics : What is a CMDB Service Graph What business value does...
In the lead-up to our APAC conference on the 24th and 25th November I spoke with Sandy Vouch of The Mastermind Group (TMG) in Melbourne, Australia. TMG won Partner of the Year 2020 in the ITAM Review Excellence Awards. In this podcast, topics include: Falling into...
In this podcast AJ Witt from the ITAM Review discusses Gartner’s first Magic Quadrant for SAM Service Providers with Ron Brill and Kris Johnson from AnglePoint. Topics discussed include: What SAM Managed Service Providers do How to select a SAM Managed Service Provider Types...
In this podcast AJ Witt from the ITAM Review is joined by Michael Corey & Dean Bolton, co-founders of Oracle License Management specialists LicenseFortress. Topics discussed include; Oracle’s 2020 year end results The impact of COVID-19 on key Oracle customers Trends in Oracle...
In this podcast The ITAM Review’s AJ Witt discusses our major 3-part Webinar Series “Initializing, Optimizing, and Elevating ITAM” with Eric Martinez, Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager for ITAM at ServiceNow. Eric & AJ explore current hot topics for ITAM...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- ITAM Forum expands chapter network, volunteers required
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process