Whatever Microsoft can do, Adobe can do too, right? April 27th, 2022 sees the introduction of Adobe price increases of 4-7% for Adobe Creative Cloud products in 36 countries. Just as with Microsoft, the justification for the increase is new apps and features including: 1TB per license...
Tag: Price Increases
“Office 2019 pricing will increase by 10%” Microsoft announced (June 25, 2018) licensing & pricing changes that will be introduced in the October 2018 price list. These will mean some actual price increases for a range of customers, primarily those in the mid-market...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- We don’t talk about ITAM (no, no, no)
- Microsoft makes big changes to licensing policies for European Cloud Providers
- How to reduce e-waste – ITAM’s role in meeting sustainability goals
- Microsoft 24×7 support to be retired
- Why ITAM deserves a seat at the FinOps Table
- As ITAM ascends, what does it all mean for ITAM salaries and skills?
- Interview Tips: How to win at job interviews
- The Software Licensing of Robots
- Podcast: Creating business value with ITAM
- 69% of Tech Executives Say Shadow IT is Top Security Concern: Torii Study
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide