Martin Thompson and I were recently commissioned to write an overview of options for Hardware Asset Tagging for a client. The client has kindly let us share our report for the benefit of the ITAM Review community. Thanks to Michael Smith, Practice Area and Delivery Manager, Inventory...
Tag: Radio-frequency identification
RFID chip next to a grain of rice (via Wikipedia) This article has been contributed by Jackie Luo, CEO of E-ISG Asset Intelligence. RFID’s application in data centres is on the way to becoming a $1 billion business. A new survey released by Frost & Sullivan says that the RFID...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
- 3 considerations before a move to Oracle Cloud
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?