The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
ITAM Review researches the SaaS Management Solutions market – your opportunity to participate Managing SaaS subscriptions continues to be a hot topic for ITAM professionals. Spending is continuing to shift from perpetual license models to subscriptions with many organisations...
Thank you to everyone that took the time to complete our “State of ITAM” community survey last month. This article shares some of the preliminary results based on the first 150 responses. The survey is still open, so if you wish to share your views please do so here: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/2018/10/02/community-survey/ 10...
The State of ITAM Community Survey Where does your team report into and where will it report into in the future? What will be the biggest challenges and opportunities for the ITAM department in the next five years? How can the ITAM department increase its profile and serve new areas...
1E reports average $247 software waste per user 1E have published some interesting research into the volume of unused software in large organizations. Their analysis is based on reviewing the actual usage data of 149 companies and their 4.6 millions machines. The report is available...
ITAM Review plans for 2016 We’ve got a lot planned in 2016. This is a quick round up of our plans for research, reviews and events for the year. Research Projects Independent open research projects covering the ITAM market. The role of the big four audit firms in the software...
The Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL) has today published a white paper that suggests that Microsoft stunts its own growth through licensing complexity. The paper collates feedback from over 100 worldwide Microsoft customers on their concerns and challenges with software licensing...
Readers tell me Azure and AWS sessions face the same sprawl challenges as virtual machines or really useful apps How readily are organisations adopting cloud-computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS? What are the blockers to adopting this kind of elastic computing...
The ITAM Review invites you to take part in our short research survey around Microsoft Licensing and the patterns of behaviour organisations follow with Microsoft products. This is the first piece of Microsoft research we have conducted this year, so we would really appreciate...
I am very pleased to announce a joint research project with Forrester Research. Our research investigates the current maturity and challenges of worldwide organizations with regards to Software Asset Management (SAM). Topics include: SAM Maturity Business Value of SAM SAM Tools Software...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process