The day that many have been expecting/dreading is here – the first “proper” Microsoft 365 price increase has been announced. Microsoft’s logic is that, since the introduction of Office 365 in 2011, they have added 1,400 new features and twenty-four new apps. Microsoft list...
Snow on demand Snow now available via SaaS ITAM industry veteran Snow has quietly released a SaaS version of their offering. Snow writes: “Introducing Snow Atlas, the first integrated, cloud-native platform built to help organizations discover, monitor and optimize their technology...
December’s radio show is our 100th podcast episode. In this month’s show, hosted by AJ Witt with guests Danny Begg, Kylie Fowler, David Foxen, Stuart Pomfrett, Matt Smith, and Brett Zubrick we round up all the latest news in the world of ITAM, look back on 2020, and reminisce...
In this article co-written by AJ Witt of The ITAM Review and Jasmina Zorko of Cleanshelf we discuss what IT Asset Managers should be doing now to help lead business change while managing cost and risk. Earlier this year we covered some immediate tactical steps to take control of costs...
In this podcast AJ Witt from The ITAM Review is joined by Sean Robinson, Solutions Director at License Dashboard, Matt Fisher Director, Digital Platform Strategy at SHI, and Eric Christopher from Zylo. We got together ahead of our Wisdom North America conference to discuss current...
This article, a collaboration between AJ Witt, SaaS Management Analyst, The ITAM Review & Dusan Omercevic, Founder of Cleanshelf, provides practical advice on how managing SaaS expenditure can protect your organisation’s cashflow in a crisis such as the current pandemic. We’ve...
We live in unpredictable times – for ourselves, our families, and the organisations we work for. With the business playbook torn up, what can we as ITAM professionals do to help bring order to the chaos? That’s the subject of our new Online Summit – ITAM Crisis Management,...
In this SaaS news roundup we explore the ways in which COVID-19 is affecting SaaS providers. We look at how it is enabling remote work, why you should be cautious when buying new services, and end with positive news for two players in the SaaS Management market. SaaS enables remote...
The Travelex ransomware attack demonstrates the perils of IT mismanagement for digitised companies. In this month’s radio show the team discuss how the Travelex attack happened and the role of IT Asset Management teams. The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show for January 2020 starring: Martin...
It’s always useful for us to get a view of how certain subjects are affecting ITAM professionals and our latest “State of UK ITAM” survey covers a few hot topics! We’re looking at: Brexit SaaS IaaS Future Technology Tools Hardware Asset Management And it only takes...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
- Change Makers Series – Desiree Weiss, Excellence Award winning SAP Consultant
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know