Tag: SAM Tools
Software Asset Management (SAM) tools require significant investment and resource to achieve results. Preliminary results from a survey conducted by The ITAM Review suggests setting realistic expectations is key to SAM tool success. Investment in tools An investment in SAM tooling...
I recently polled some of the leading SAM tool vendors for their customer numbers. I was keen to understand how much the market had grown since we last asked them in the SAM Tools Universe report back in 2016. The SAM tools market is growing, but not as much as you would think. Total...
ServiceNow announce SAM capabilities in their Jakarta release at Knowledge 17. ServiceNow’s Jakarta release, available to customers over the summer, will include license management of both Microsoft and Oracle software titles. This is ServiceNow’s first foray into the enterprise...
Our friends at the big G state that spending on public cloud is growing five times faster than other IT categories (Gartner, Public Cloud Services 2012-2018). Our own research from December last year (How to beat Azure and AWS sprawl) suggests that ITAM Review readers are keen to...
Stanislav Pavlin, Principal Manager, Vodafone Procurement Company, talks to ITAM Review about his role at Vodafone, SAM tools and the quest for the silver bullet, in advance of his speaking slot at our upcoming ITAM Tools Day event in London on Friday 20th November. Stanislav Pavlin Q1....
This SAM Tool Buyers Guide highlights some of the key requirements and competitive differentiators to consider when selecting and buying Software Asset Management (SAM) tools. This guide is available in PDF format, subscribe to our newsletter to download it. I have also included...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022