Our SAP License Management Standard for SAP has been updated to reflect changes in SAP licensing since 2017. The criteria published below are an open standard i.e. If I want to invest in tooling to manage the risk and cost of SAP licensing in my environment – what should I be...
SAP’s s4 hana adoption forecast to only hit 69% based on current growth rates before the 2025 end of support deadline SAP’s Digital Access Adoption Programme (DAAP) is an attempt to kickstart conversations about indirect access licensing, according to SAP expert Sebastian...
Our latest Market Guide for SAP License Optimisation looks at tools and services available to manage licenses for SAP systems including ERP & eCommerce platforms. SAP continues to be the publisher of choice for large enterprises looking for software in this space, despite the...
I’m pleased to announce that our first SAP licensing course is now live and available to LISA subscribers worldwide. This course has been created in partnership with Hans Moorkens of Fisher IT Asset Consulting – a company which is a long time ITAM Review partner, collaborator,...
The American airline JetBlue has halved the number of named users required for SAP with proactive user management. With revenue of $7BN and over 40,000 annual passengers, JetBlue is the USAs 6th largest airline I recently met with Mukarram Syed, General Manager for IT Corporate Products...
In this Podcast, I speak with Patrick Dickinson of Aspera (Bronze sponsors of our upcoming UK Conference) to pick his brains on what’s changed in the world of SAP since our last podcast back in July 2016. Podcast Topics What is Aspera up to? What is the market like at the...
One of the biggest ITAM stories right now has been SAP’s lawsuits against two of its customers – the drinks manufacturer Diageo and the Belgian brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev. Both lawsuits have centred around, or at least paid close attention to, indirect access – particularly...
Telma Rafael, SAP SME, Snow Software “SAP is rumoured to be changing their audit approach on how to classify users” I attended an interesting session at the BCS SAM networking group last night. The main topic of conversation was SAP, led by Snow’s subject matter expert...
Executive Summary The ITAM Review, an independent community for worldwide ITAM, SAM and Software Licensing professionals, has certified Snow Optimizer for SAP Software v2.0 as suitable for SAP License Management. ITAM Review’s SAP License Management Certification is designed to...
SAP customers want clarity not a conversation – 76% in straw poll have concerns or fear the consequences of raising indirect access concerns with SAP Since the multi-million dollars exposures at Diageo and AB InBev hit the headlines in 2017, SAP Indirect Access risk has, to...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know