Matt Schvimmer, ServiceNow The cloud’s next imperative: ITSM service automation As a topic, discipline and a technology proposition, cloud-based service automation is the darling of the IT industry right now. From anti-virus suites (AVG for example) to Enterprise Resource Planning...
The results of the Inventory and Discovery Tools Group Test are now live. The vendors featured in this review are BDNA, FrontRange Solutions, HP, iQuate, Nexthink, Numara Software and ServiceNow. Please visit this page to view the results. In summary, The ITAM Review has flipped...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know