Mark Bradford, Microsoft : “Shelfware should be conceded” Mark Bradford, UK head of Software Asset Management (SAM) and Compliance at Microsoft, suggests that Shelfware should be conceded and customers should not be punished for honest mistakes. “Bradford said...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide