Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay Wisdom Online North America took place September 29th – October 1st and it was absolutely fantastic! Originally planned for March 2020 in St Petersburg, Florida, it was a pleasure to host and really showed us that a virtual conference can be a...
In this podcast AJ Witt from The ITAM Review is joined by Sean Robinson, Solutions Director at License Dashboard, Matt Fisher Director, Digital Platform Strategy at SHI, and Eric Christopher from Zylo. We got together ahead of our Wisdom North America conference to discuss current...
As new technologies are introduced and businesses continue to work in new ways, new skills will be required to ensure ITAM continues to be, or perhaps becomes, a strategic part of your business. Ahead of our Wisdom North America online conference (September 31st – October 1st),...
We’re at least 3 months into the COVID-19 outbreak and still learning more details about the virus on a regular basis. This is also the case for businesses – everyone is still working to understand exactly what the impact is for them, how they can mitigate it, and what the long-terms...
Ahead of our upcoming conference – Wisdom EMEA online (June 9-11), we spoke to some of our sponsors and asked “What long-term changes will COVID-19 bring to ITAM”? The COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic has had a huge impact on 2020 for countless people and businesses...
Here’s part 2 of what our Wisdom USA sponsors had to say in answer to our question “How much of a focus should software audits be for an ITAM manager in 2020 and beyond?”. Origina by Brendan Walsh Audits are inevitable. It’s not a question of IF you’ll be audited,...
We’re back! Due to the unfortunate timing of ‘Storm Juno’ that struck on our last visit to New York, we are returning on May 12th to host our FREE to attend ITAM Tools Day Event. This is a unique opportunity for professionals to get together and see the leading...
Founded in 1989, SHI is a $5BN provider of IT products and services and includes 1,800 staff serving over 10,000 customers worldwide. With 44 full time staff, SHI has the largest SAM team in this review consisting of Inventory Engineers, License Analysts, Project Managers, Business...
It was great to attend the IAITAM Conference in St. Petersburg, Florida last month, and thanks to our friends there for inviting us to be part of such a superb event. There was an engaging and friendly atmosphere especially at the Beach Bash Opening (not surprising with a beautiful...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process