Tag: Snow License Manager
Need further help with your SAP environment? The ITAM Review are holding a series of seminars on SAP licensing in Europe and North America through 2015. For more information on these and other seminars and workshops visit our Events Page. Overview – SAP License and User...
Independent assessment of Snow License Manager V6 We were commissioned to review Snow Software’s License Manager in March this year. You can download a copy of the review here. Our review identified that Snow has built a reputation for SAM in desktop environments and has been developing...
Swedish vendor Snow Software aims to be number one SAM vendor by 2015 (Turning Torso, Malmo, Sweden) Gutsy talk from Snow Software this week who are aiming to be the number one SAM tool in the world by 2015 following 44% growth last year. The announcement came with the release of...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know