This is an independent review of Miradore. AT A GLANCE Founded in 2006 with headquarters in Finland, Miradore is a provider of IT Asset Management (ITAM) solutions enabling organisations to manage their IT assets throughout their lifecycle. This review takes a look at the core capabilities,...
Tag: Software Asset Management
What is the Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL)? The CCL is a not for profit global organization providing end users with a voice for positive change to address absurdly complex licensing models, sharp sales practice and aggressive auditing tactics. Why is this needed? Software licensing...
Martin Thompson and I were recently commissioned to write an overview of options for Hardware Asset Tagging for a client. The client has kindly let us share our report for the benefit of the ITAM Review community. Thanks to Michael Smith, Practice Area and Delivery Manager, Inventory...
This is an independent review of Lime Software for Oracle License Management. Review Summary Product: Lime Discovery, Inventory and License Manager Version: Lime Discovery 3.1, Lime Inventory 4.6, Lime License Manager 2.6 Version Released: January 2014 Year Company Founded and Turnover:...
For information on our next ITAM Tools Day taking place in New York please click here We are very pleased to announce our very first event! In a nutshell: If you’re actively searching for a new SAM solution or contemplating changing your current tool in the near future, then this...
This is part two of a two-part series on environment recognition. See part one here: ‘Modern SAM requires ‘Environment Recognition’ as much as ‘Software Recognition’. In my last article I explored the concept of ‘environment recognition’. I suggested that modern Software...
Mark Flynn, CEO, Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL) Today we are pleased to announce that Mark Flynn has joined the Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL) as CEO. Mark has worked at the intersection of Software Licensing, SAM and Software Publishers for well over a decade and brings a...
42% of end users are unaware of software or SAM policies within their organisation This morning (24/06/2014) the Business Software Alliance (BSA) announced the results of their Global Software Survey. Security threats is the number one reason NOT to use unlicensed software The number...
This year’s SAM Summit will be held in Chicago It is my pleasure to announce that we will be the Media Partner for the SAM Summit, 23-25 June 2014, at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center Conference Facilities. Now in its 12th year, the event brings together top IT professionals,...
Do you recognise your software environment? This is part one of a two part series on ‘Environment Recognition’. Part two will be published in due course. Here at ITAMS, it’s been interesting to witness the increased interest in the ITAM market and organizations wishing to gain...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know