Anne Watson This article was contributed by Anne Watson, Senior Systems Engineer/Altiris Consultant at Intuitive Technology Group. In my experience, IT Asset Management (ITAM) is rarely embarked upon as a proactive initiative. Adopting this program is often the result of a software...
Tag: software catalog
“The concept of re-inventing the wheel is less and less efficient as the wheel becomes more and more complex.” Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Shaghaghi Shahryar, Partner and Jessica Allen, Manager...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
- Change Makers Series – Desiree Weiss, Excellence Award winning SAP Consultant
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Damning evidence in support of Oracle cloud fraud
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)