This is abridged version of a whitepaper by Richard Spithoven of b.lay. You can download the full version (without registration) on the b.lay website here. Richard was one of our highly experienced presenters at our free Oracle Licensing Seminar held in November in London. Our next Oracle...
Tag: software license agreement
Always read the EULA! EULA stands for “End User License Agreement”. The EULA can also be known as a software license agreement. What does this mean? The EULA is basically a legal contract between an end user and a vendor highlighting what they can and cannot do with the...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide