Bernhard Boehler Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Bernhard Boehler, Co-founder and CEO at Aspera, about his presentation “Audit Defense – What Every CIO Should Know”. In just a few words, tell us what it...
Tag: software license management
This article has been contributed by Thomas Trenz, CEO at JDisc. More and more companies adapt their IT processes to the ITIL best practices to increase the efficiency of their IT service management. According to Wikipedia, ITIL “is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM)...
Live by the rule, “Content is King.” Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Robbie Plourde, VP of Consulting and Services at Aspera, about his presentation “Strategic License Management in the Virtualized World”. ...
Christof Beaupoil This article is an interview with Christof Beaupoil, Co-founder and President at Aspera Technologies and is based on a recent presentation that he gave at the IAITAM Fall conference in October. So what exactly is your day job? My business card says Co-Founder...
Application Usage Management company Flexera Software has been added to the US Department of Defense (DOD) list of approved providers for IT Asset Management. US federal defense agencies can now use FlexNet Manager Suite to help implement new Software License Optimization provision...
This independent review of FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises from Flexera Software is part of our 2012 SAM Tools Review. See all participants and terms of the review here. Executive Summary Elevator Pitch Black-belt SAM Strengths Industrial Strength Enterprise SAM offering,...
The A Model - Click to Enlarge This article has been contributed by Christof Beaupoil, Managing Partner at Aspera. Gartner says license costs can be reduced by 30%. Great, but where does the 30% come from? The answer to this question is license management. In order for this to...
This article has been contributed by Brent Pietrzak from Flexera Software. Nearly every company I know is faced with budget constraints, but very few recognize just how much money they have tied up in software licenses and how much of that they could save with strategic software...
“Centennial Software a developer of Software Asset Management (SAM) and network audit solutions, launched last week the latest versions of Centennial License Manager and SAM.Suite, which feature several enhancements designed to help organizations better manage their various...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process