Adobe has recently (not) announced that Adobe Acrobat XI is no longer available on the CLP price list. Instead, they have released a new version that is called ‘Acrobat DC’. Adobe Channel Sources have advised us; “it is possible to downgrade as long as you have access to a historical...
Tag: Software Licensing
Forever 21 store in Singapore On January 29th, The Verge reported that Adobe is suing the fashion chain Forever 21 for a number of copyright infringements and un-licensed software. The Verge states that: “Forever 21 pirated 63 different instances of Adobe software including copies...
92% of Oracle customers agree that they do not communicate changes properly Oracle’s software licensing is complex and regularly changing. The number of products and acquisitions made by Oracle over the years has resulted in a number of changes in license metrics, and also new licenses...
Where is the licensing market going? If you would like to find out more about SAM Licensing or need general help with SAM then why not attend one of our SAM Workshops taking place in London, Berlin or New York soon. No matter what, all software and applications have a license...
Looking into the future of Adobe Creative Cloud Licensing Adobe Creative Cloud – A Look into the Crystal Ball is a guest post from John Tomeny, VP of Sassafras Software Adobe has announced an important change for Creative Cloud licensing in Australia. Historically such...
This is an independent review of Core Control from Concorde Solutions (Reviewed October 2014). AT A GLANCE – CONCORDE CORE CONTROL Concorde was founded in 2007 and has seen rapid growth over the past few years. They are a member of the CiF (Cloud Industry Forum) and FAST (Federation...
If you need help managing your Oracle Licensing and the associated risks why not attend one of our Oracle Seminars in Berlin or New York Campaign for Clear Licensing White Paper: “Key risks in managing Oracle Licensing” Download – “Key risks in managing...
The Big Question A SAM professional who has been given a budget to build a SAM team recently contacted us to ask whether or not they can build an effective SAM team virtually, or if they need to physically have the personnel in the office. A recent poll by SHRM showed that 46% of...
Daniel Power, Onelogin This article has been contributed by Daniel Power at OneLogin The official end-of-life for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is fast approaching, and with 11 million estimated to still be in use, there is an increased focus on the future infrastructure of corporate...
What is the Campaign for Clear Licensing (CCL)? The CCL is a not for profit global organization providing end users with a voice for positive change to address absurdly complex licensing models, sharp sales practice and aggressive auditing tactics. Why is this needed? Software licensing...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know