Software removal best practice – software is a company asset and should be lent out on a piece of elastic – pinged back to the company if not in use. I had some fun deciding on whether to call this a software retirement process, or whether it should be what I settled on...
Tag: Software Removal
Arup is best know for its design work for the built environment such as 30 St. Mary Axe a.k.a 'The Gherkin' in London (for which Arup were structural engineers). Software efficiency vendor 1E has sold its license optimisation tool to structural engineering firm Arup. The tool...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Crowdsourced Favourites – Most read news from 2021
- Would you like a quality stamp for your ITAM management system?
- ITAM & the Log4J vulnerability
- How ITAM drives establishment of an IT Circular Economy
- “This is an industry on the verge of very soon exploding”
- Software-enforced obsolescence undermines Microsoft’s sustainability credentials
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Benchmark & Build ITAM Maturity by Aligning with the C-level
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- EULA’s explained in simple terms