This year’s SAM Summit will be held in Chicago It is my pleasure to announce that we will be the Media Partner for the SAM Summit, 23-25 June 2014, at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center Conference Facilities. Now in its 12th year, the event brings together top IT professionals,...
Tag: Sophie Danby
Samuel Peery Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Samuel Peery, Director of Marketing at WhiteCanyon Software, about his presentation “Auditing your hard drive retirement process”. In just a few words, tell us...
Live by the rule, “Content is King.” Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Robbie Plourde, VP of Consulting and Services at Aspera, about his presentation “Strategic License Management in the Virtualized World”. ...
Diederik Van der Sijpe Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Diederik Van der Sijpe, Director at Deloitte, about his presentation “A pragmatic approach to SAM”. In just a few words, tell us what it is...
Sadly there are no magic wands when it comes to software audits Ahead of the BCS Configuration Management event in York on 1st May, I interviewed regular ITAM contributor Kylie Fowler about her involvement in the event, and her advice on software audits. You’re involved with...
“The concept of re-inventing the wheel is less and less efficient as the wheel becomes more and more complex.” Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Shaghaghi Shahryar, Partner and Jessica Allen, Manager...
IAITAM 2014 Spring Ace will take place 29 April – 1 May in Las Vegas “The IAITAM 2014 Spring ACE kicks off Monday evening, April 28th, at 6:00pm with an opening reception. This Pre-Conference Event is the perfect networking opportunity for you to catch up with old friends...
Victor DeMarines Ahead of the Compliance Manager Summit 10-11 March in Santa Clara, we interviewed speaker and VP Products and Strategy at V.i.Labs, Victor DeMarines about software adoption, license programs, compliance trends and more. Q. In a nutshell, what is software adoption...
Wayne Jackson Ahead of the Compliance Manager Summit 10-11 March in Santa Clara, we interviewed speaker and Director at Accordo Group, Wayne Jackson about his thoughts on non-compliant licenses, customer satisfaction, software audits and the future of the ITAM industry. Q. Companies...
In September of this year, we will be kicking off a special feature dedicated to IBM Licensing and IBM License Management. The feature will include guides, opinion as well as reviews of SAM products suitable for managing IBM licensing. Overview This will be our fifth deep dive feature...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process