Software licensing for academic environments is different to corporate organisations as vendors want young people to use their software from an early age. They believe that this will lead to future usage or sales in the future as the user has been using the software since they were...
Tag: subscription licensing
User-based subscription licensing increases the difficulty for piracy Over the last few years software licensing has shifted from predominately perpetual device-based licensing to user-based subscription licensing. Subscription licensing has also introduced us to the world of ‘token’-...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- We don’t talk about ITAM (no, no, no)
- Microsoft makes big changes to licensing policies for European Cloud Providers
- How to reduce e-waste – ITAM’s role in meeting sustainability goals
- Microsoft 24×7 support to be retired
- Why ITAM deserves a seat at the FinOps Table
- As ITAM ascends, what does it all mean for ITAM salaries and skills?
- Interview Tips: How to win at job interviews
- The Software Licensing of Robots
- Podcast: Creating business value with ITAM
- 69% of Tech Executives Say Shadow IT is Top Security Concern: Torii Study
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide