Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay Reports emerged last week that CRM giant Salesforce was in talks to buy techie-friendly chat and collaboration service, Slack – and the deal was announced December 1, 2020 for $27.7 billion. This move likely has (at least) two motives behind it...
Microsoft and Oracle = Frenemies, Flexera’s RISCy business, plus Salesforce & Google want a piece of the BI
Microsoft and Oracle make friends? Splinter and Shredder. Odysseus and Poseidon. Roy Keane and Patrick Vieira. There are some people you just wouldn’t expect to see on the same team. When it comes to the world of software, Microsoft and Oracle are definitely on that list. Two behemoths...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
- Oracle will manage your BYOL compliance for you…
- ITAM + DEX – a podcast with 1E
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?