The ITAM Review is delighted to announce the availability of our free Audit Defence Maturity Assessment, presented in conjunction with Scott & Scott LLP. Being audit-ready is vitally important for ITAM teams in order to protect their organisations from time-consuming and expensive...
Tag: The ITAM Review
Request for Nominations – 2018 Excellence Awards Back for our fourth year, The ITAM Review Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of the true pioneers in the ITAM industry. We’re looking to shine a light on ITAM professionals, service providers, technology vendors...
Thursday 17th September 2015 saw the ITAM Review return to London for the last in the series of our popular data centre licensing events, this time focusing on the prolific vendor that is Microsoft. 50 end users attended the full day event in Tavistock Square, and the day began with...
The ITAM Review held a joint SAM Skills workshop event with the BCS on 14th July (See our original event listing here). Thanks to everyone that came along, special thanks to Gemma Walker of Livingstone and Greg Hallam of SoftwareOne for hosting excellent workshop sessions and thanks...
Do your SAM skills stand up to the demands of modern SAM? SAM Skills Workshop Synopsis: The SAM Skills workshop is a free to attend, joint event brought to you by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT and The ITAM Review. Run over an afternoon, starting over an informal lunch, we invite...
Image by jlowgren from Pixabay This article has been contributed by Peter Beruk of 1E. Back in late 2013, David Bicket, former convener of Working Group 21 (WG21) for the ISO ITAM standard wrote a short article for the ITAM Review. That article summarised a meeting of WG21 that among...
Independent Review brainwaregroup is a provider of systems management and IT Lifecycle Management tools and services who have over 400 clients worldwide. With more than 1.5m managed clients, brainwaregroup’s software has been implemented in a number of organisations over the past...
Martin Thompson presenting at the IBM and SAP seminar On April 28th, 2015, we hosted an IBM and SAP seminar in London, with the aim of providing ITAM professionals a day full of IBM and SAP advice and knowledge. The event was well attended with over 50 delegates as well as a number...
As SAM pros we all hear about the value of identifying unused software. A recent study from 1E has examined the applications most likely to be unused in an organisation. The study is available here (no registration required). If you are looking for cost savings: This article can...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022