This article has been contributed by Thomas Trenz, CEO at JDisc. More and more companies adapt their IT processes to the ITIL best practices to increase the efficiency of their IT service management. According to Wikipedia, ITIL “is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM)...
Tag: Thomas Trenz
Peer Reviews – ITAM Review readers sharing their opinions on ITAM tools, technology and services. This product review has been written by three ITAM Review readers. Our thanks to R Josey, Stephen B and R Ogilvie for taking the time to share their views on JDisc Discovery. Our reviewers...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
- Change Makers Series – Desiree Weiss, Excellence Award winning SAP Consultant
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Damning evidence in support of Oracle cloud fraud
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)