(L-R) James Bell, Leah Rawlings, & Huw Jones ITAM is a growing industry. Salaries have risen 15% in two years, and more organisations are hiring for ITAM roles, but it’s taking longer than before to fill these roles1. This is due to the worsening skills gap– which is exacerbated...
I’m pleased to announce that our first SAP licensing course is now live and available to LISA subscribers worldwide. This course has been created in partnership with Hans Moorkens of Fisher IT Asset Consulting – a company which is a long time ITAM Review partner, collaborator,...
We’re excited to announce our latest training offering for 2017 – a one day UK Microsoft Licensing Training Course, delivered by Microsoft Licensing Expert Rich Gibbons. This is an ideal session if you and your organisation would benefit from more information on licensing...
Here at The ITAM Review, we’ve heard your requests for software licensing training – and we’re working hard to bring you what you need to make your roles that bit easier. Our aim is to deliver a comprehensive, intro to expert, multi-vendor, multi-format training portfolio...
Our 12-box training module back in June covered ‘How to sweat software assets’ and manage entitlement, this month we extend the topic by looking at the dependencies that exist between data types and ‘How to conquer (or at least begin to tame) complex licensing’. A poll during...
We’re already half-way through the popular twelve month 12 Box Training and Assessment Programme; The ITAM Review’s first free online training course for the ITAM community which has received over 1,600 registrations from ITAM Review readers across the globe to date. Join...
How Do You Eat An Elephant? Piece by Piece The Business Software Alliance (BSA) has launched an industry training course and certification scheme based on the ISO/IEC 19770-1 SAM Standard. Breaking 19770-1 into Manageable Chunks I think this is the best thing to happen to ISO/IEC...
No idea where to start about software licensing? Microsoft UK are providing a free training session on Microsoft Licensing. The course is designed at licensing novices and aims to give an overview of the licensing models for the popular Microsoft products. The course also included...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process