In the lead up to our 2018 UK Conference, owner and founder of The ITAM Review – Martin Thompson posed the following question to our Conference Sponsor experts: ‘Software vendors commonly increase pricing when customers remove SKUS in order to maintain maintenance renewal...
Tag: uk conference
In preparation for our next training webinar on the 29th September I spoke with Colin Simmons, Group IT Asset Manager at Kingfisher IT Services about his approach to reporting and ensuring senior management stay engaged with ITAM. In this video Colin covers: How reporting...
In this video, Patrick de Veer of b.lay describes what exactly the Adobe Cloud is, recommends some techniques for end users when negotiating with them and how to keep up with the pace of their audits. Patrick will be speaking on day 2 at both our UK and USA conferences this year...
In this video Kylie Fowler of ITAM intelligence, speaker at our UK Conference speaks about where IT asset management is going and what is changing in the market by referring to an article we published back in May ( You can find the article here.) She also speaks about the role...
In this video, Richard Spithoven of b.lay explains what audit trends he is seeing in the market from Oracle, the most common compliance issues, Oracle’s licensing policies around VM Ware and Java. Richard will be speaking at both our UK and USA conferences on day two covering...
In this video Vincent Smyth, SVP EMEA of Flexera Software shares his opinion on the increased level security risks relating to applications over the past two years, and shares his advice on CyberSecurity for security professionals. Flexera Software are Gold Sponsors and...
We’re pleased to announce details of more of our confirmed conference speakers at our upcoming US conference in Florida on 19th & 20th September and UK conference in London on 4th & 5th October. Here we put another 4 of our confirmed speakers under the spotlight. More...
We’re pleased to announce the details of some of our confirmed conference speakers at our upcoming US conference in Florida on 19th & 20th September and UK conference in London on 4th & 5th October. Here we put 3 of our confirmed speakers under the spotlight. More speaker...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)