IT Asset Managers can be critical players in IT Governance. We have the data & insight needed to support informed decision-making and an estate-wide perspective on current priorities such as eliminating technical debt and improving end-user service. This is the value provided...
What are Containers? Containers can be viewed as the next step in virtualisation. They’re smaller, faster and easier to work with than traditional Virtual Machines (VMs). A Virtual Machine is, as the name suggests, a complete machine – so each one has its own Operating System...
License management company License Dashboard is warning companies of the risks it says exist when working with software licensing under virtualised environments, in particular with dynamic provisioning or VMware’s ‘Distributed Resources Scheduler’ (DRS). The firm says that...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)