Visual Studio licensing Visual Studio subscriptions are licensed Per User with each licensed user able to use: “any number of copies of the software and any prior version on any [dedicated] device” And may use the software to: “design, develop, test, and demonstrate their programs” The...
Tag: Visual Studio
Rob Horwitz Microsoft licensing is something the majority of us have to deal with on a daily basis. There are some aspects of Microsoft licensing that are not commonly known about, including downgrade rights and what that entails. Downgrade rights’ are available on certain products...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?