In this podcast I speak with Becky Trevino of Snow Software, Cory Wheeler of Zylo and Mathias Knops of USU on the role of magic quadrants in the marketing mix for technology companies, why Gartner might have stopped the SAM magic quadrant (withdrawn in February 2021) and the research...
December’s radio show is our 100th podcast episode. In this month’s show, hosted by AJ Witt with guests Danny Begg, Kylie Fowler, David Foxen, Stuart Pomfrett, Matt Smith, and Brett Zubrick we round up all the latest news in the world of ITAM, look back on 2020, and reminisce...
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay Wisdom Online North America took place September 29th – October 1st and it was absolutely fantastic! Originally planned for March 2020 in St Petersburg, Florida, it was a pleasure to host and really showed us that a virtual conference can be a...
In this podcast AJ Witt from The ITAM Review is joined by Sean Robinson, Solutions Director at License Dashboard, Matt Fisher Director, Digital Platform Strategy at SHI, and Eric Christopher from Zylo. We got together ahead of our Wisdom North America conference to discuss current...
As new technologies are introduced and businesses continue to work in new ways, new skills will be required to ensure ITAM continues to be, or perhaps becomes, a strategic part of your business. Ahead of our Wisdom North America online conference (September 31st – October 1st),...
The ITAM Review are delighted to publish the first comprehensive research into the emerging SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Management market. Enterprise SaaS Management tools and services enable companies to ensure SaaS is managed across a range of use cases including Cost Management,...
The ITAM Review are undertaking the first in-depth research project into the emerging SaaS Management category. SaaS Management tools and services help companies get to grips with their SaaS spending by discovering spend and reducing waste caused by duplication of services, unused...
Tools for SaaS Subscription Optimisation featuring in our 2019 Market Guide This month’s Market Guide is an update to the guide to the SaaS Optimisation market published in July 2018. That guide indicated that the market was nascent and rapidly evolving, and that’s backed up by...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
- Microsoft 365 Compliance Assessments
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- Risk Management within ITAM
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know