The ITAM Review is pleased to offer a FREE training course for ITAM Review readers.
View the video below for a quick overview:
12 Box Training – 3 Minute Video Introduction
View the video directly on YouTube here.
Introduction – A new qualification for ITAM Review readers
The 12 Box Training and Assessment Programme is a year long educational course based on the ITAM Review’s 12 Box ITAM maturity model. This model is an independent view of ITAM Best Practice; a balance of people, process and technology – and all of the core competencies we believe should be integral to a modern ITAM practice.
The programme enables worldwide ITAM professionals to attend monthly, one hour, webinar sessions to learn about all 12 elements of world class ITAM from the comfort of their own workspace. As part of the programme, users can independently assess their organization’s maturity at the start and end of the 12-month programme, with the goal of increasing ITAM maturity and improving your practice.
Our live, interactive webinars will not only be sharing best practice and ITAM theory, but will also lean upon the real life experiences of our community so you’ll learn what to do, from people who have done it. You will also be able to discuss and connect with others on the programme forum and share ideas and implementation strategies.
If you miss a session or enrol late… No problem, all sessions will be recorded for future playback.
At the end of the programme, delegates can complete an online exam to receive certification against the programme to demonstrate their learning. Click here to see the details.
12 Box Training & Assessment Programme – AT A GLANCE
- No huge time commitment – only hour per month
- Online – participate from the comfort of your desk
- All sessions are recorded – If you miss a session you can catch up at your own pace
- Peer support – dedicated forum to discuss strategies with peers
- A mixture of real life, ITAM theory and best practice
- Benchmark – includes a benchmarking of your organization before and after the training course
- Receive a personal certification when you pass the online exam
12 Box Training Programme – 2016 Schedule
- Module 1: “How to secure and maintain senior management support for IT Asset Management”
- Module 2: “How to harness ITAM and ITSM integration”
- Module 3: “How to maintain trustworthy inventory data”
- Module 4: “How to build a three year ITAM roadmap”
- Module 5: “Automating ITAM”
- Module 6: “How to sweat software assets”
- Module 7: “How to grow a world class ITAM team”
- Module 8 “How to conquer complex license types”
- Module 9: “How to maintain momentum in your ITAM practice”
- Module 10: “How to use ITAM asset data to support major IT transformation projects”
- Module 11: “How to enforce an ITAM reclaim policy whilst delighting customers”
- Module 12: “How to maintain audit ready status”
12 Box Training Programme – Curriculum
12 Box Exam & Certification
The online exam will be an open book assessment performed online at a cost £149.00.
Delegates that attended our conferences in 2016 are eligible to take the certification for free. Voucher codes will be issued in January 2017. The free certification voucher for conference delegates expires at the end of March 2017.
The 12 Box training course modules will be available for free online until October 2017, after which time they will be offered as a chargeable course online for £399 (which includes certification).
Forum discussion threads for each module can be found here: http://forum.itassetmanagement.net/Topic/12-Box/318305
If you have any questions please contact us.