- Aspera – release version 3.0 of SmartTrack
- Avocent LANDesk – release LANDesk Management Suite 9 and LANDesk Security Suite 9
- FrontRange Solutions – Product Webinar Series
- IAITAM – Results from 2009 Annual Conference Survey – IT Asset Managers Believe They are Prepared for Most 2010 Trends, Except for Cloud Computing and Changes in Software Licensing
- Scalable / Forrester Webinar – A Practical Guide to Saving Money with Software Asset Management
- X-Assets – Announce Hosted Software Compliance Service
If you have some news to share for the monthly Industry News Round-Up please contact me.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.