The chart below represents a high level summary of how vendors are currently scored within the ‘TOOLS INTELLIGENCE’ service from The ITAM Review.
Vendors have been assessed against our ‘Mid-Market SAM’ criteria. The Enterprise SAM summary can be found here.
IMPORTANT: Every vendor has unique slant and a unique way of going about their business. The scores shown below are based on standard criteria as chosen by The ITAM Review and not based on your circumstances. The results applied to your business will vary significantly depending on your environment, goals and maturity. For this reason The ITAM Review is available to provide custom analysis; collating the 79 data points assessed for each vendor and mapping them against your unique requirements. See TOOLS INTELLIGENCE for further details.
- Vendors participated in this research on a voluntary basis with no charges or entry fees.
- No reprint rights or advertising rights are available for the vendors who participated.
- This research is not sponsored or affiliated to any other organization.
- The ITAM Review does not try to write nice things about vendors in the hope they might buy a reprint. This is 100% independent research.
- The assessment criteria are open and public and available free to anyone that subscribes to the free monthly newsletter.
- The ITAM Review would like to sincerely thank all vendors for their cooperation and time.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.