FAST Ltd Conference 2011 – “Lessons From The Touchline”
FAST Ltd have secured the Olympic Gold Medalist, Ben Hunt-Davis, to keynote their Annual Conference in November. Hunt-Davis won a gold medal in coxed eights at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, as a member of the British rowing team, the only British crew to have won this event since 1912.
“Join us this year at the FAST Ltd Conference 2011 at the impressive Twickenham Stadium. Specifically targeted towards Directors and CEOs as well as IT professionals, key topics will include the need for more cooperation between business and the IT department, and this concept of collaboration and teamwork sits perfectly within the competitive world of sport.
As well as interesting keynote presentations, registered attendees will be able to attend two separate streams – either on ‘Finance and Business’ or ‘Technology and Soft Skills’ on the day – both hosted by experienced industry speakers and analysts.”
- Ross Wilson, Chairman IOD Berkshire
- Ben Hunt-Davis, Olympic Games Gold Medal Winner
Finance & Business Stream:
- Andy Cook of VRL Financial News
- Chris Rawson, MD, exvine
- Kirstin Furber of BBC Worldwide
- Mark Jackson, PR/Rugby Referee
Technology and Soft Skills Stream:
- Doug Clark of IBM
- Frank Joshi of Mvine
- Peter Hubbard of Pink Elephant
- Chris Hurst of BT
Monday 21st November 2011
Twickenham Rugby Stadium, Twickenham, London, UK
FAST Ltd, part of IRIS, is a UK based provider of software, education, consulting and managed services in the area of Software Asset Management and Software Compliance.
- FAST Ltd 2011 Conference Website
- Ben Hunt-Davis, Winning Olympic Gold in the Sydney 2000 Olympics on YouTube
- “Will it Make The Boat Go Faster?” on Amazon
- Photo Credit – Ben Hunt-Davis
- Photo Credit – Twickenham Stadium
- Ben Hunt-Davis on Wikipedia
- Review of the 2010 FAST Conference
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.