The results of the Inventory and Discovery Tools Group Test are now live.
The vendors featured in this review are BDNA, FrontRange Solutions, HP, iQuate, Nexthink, Numara Software and ServiceNow.
- The ITAM Review has flipped it’s business model, all information is free to access without registration
- Inventory and Discovery are fundamental building blocks of ITAM – Inventory should not be viewed as a commodity item – it is important to get it right
- There is some great technology out there – Innovation in this sector of the market is alive and well.
- Understand the primary market focus for each vendor so you understand their strategy
Best in Class
- Best in Class for Mid-Market Size Companies: Numara FootPrints Inventory Manager and Compliance Manager
- Best in Class for Enterprise Size Companies: ServiceNow Discovery
- Best in Class – All Tools – Numara FootPrints Inventory Manager and Compliance Manager
Thank you to all the vendors for participating in this process.
Video Overview ~ 25 Mins
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.