The results of the Inventory and Discovery Tools Group Test are now live.
The vendors featured in this review are BDNA, FrontRange Solutions, HP, iQuate, Nexthink, Numara Software and ServiceNow.
- The ITAM Review has flipped it’s business model, all information is free to access without registration
- Inventory and Discovery are fundamental building blocks of ITAM – Inventory should not be viewed as a commodity item – it is important to get it right
- There is some great technology out there – Innovation in this sector of the market is alive and well.
- Understand the primary market focus for each vendor so you understand their strategy
Best in Class
- Best in Class for Mid-Market Size Companies: Numara FootPrints Inventory Manager and Compliance Manager
- Best in Class for Enterprise Size Companies: ServiceNow Discovery
- Best in Class – All Tools – Numara FootPrints Inventory Manager and Compliance Manager
Thank you to all the vendors for participating in this process.
Video Overview ~ 25 Mins
[vimeo 31511547 400 300]
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.