Top 25 Most Read Articles Published in 2011 (descending).
- Market Synopsis: Enterprise SAM Tools
- Salesforce.com Licensing Quick Guide
- Symantec Licensing Quick Guide
- Process Template: Software Authorization and Procurement
- Inventory and Discovery Tools Group Test
- The Best SAM Tools – What to Look For
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- New SAM Tool Requirements Checklist V2.0
- Process Template: Software Control and Efficiency
- MSDN Subscriptions Quick Guide
- Gartner Marketscope for the IT Asset Management Repository 2011
- IBM – The Dark Horse of Software Audits?
- IAITAM 2011
- What is the Difference Between SAM and ITAM?
- What is Contract Management?
- Interview: Selecting a SAM Tool for Automating SAM across 20K Desktops
- Who Are the BSA and What Power Do They Have?
- Software Recognition – What’s the Big Deal?
- Software Usage Monitoring
- The Software Usage Policy – An Indispensable Part of Your SAM Toolbox
- Preventing Vendor Audits – One Key Feature Missing From Most SAM Tools
- Disruptive Technology to Upset the Agents vs. Agent-less Debate
- SAM Project Pitfalls [Cartoon]
- How to Calculate ROI
- Reader Review: Dell KACE
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.