Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp
“Two days of graduate-level training to develop your own Microsoft licensing expertise and equip you with the critical knowledge you need to drive maximum value from your company’s Microsoft software investments.”
When & Where?
- New York City, April 18-19, 2012
- Barcelona, April 24-25, 2012
- Seattle, July 19-20, 2012
- Chicago, IL, October 11-12
Independent Analyst firm Directions on Microsoft
- Key Microsoft licensing concepts, terminology and models
- How to evaluate and purchase Software Assurance
- Server and CAL models for the major products, such as Exchange and Windows Server
- Key strategies to follow in your Enterprise Agreement evaluation process
- How to license products under virtualized scenarios
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.