Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp
“Two days of graduate-level training to develop your own Microsoft licensing expertise and equip you with the critical knowledge you need to drive maximum value from your company’s Microsoft software investments.”
When & Where?
- New York City, April 18-19, 2012
- Barcelona, April 24-25, 2012
- Seattle, July 19-20, 2012
- Chicago, IL, October 11-12
Independent Analyst firm Directions on Microsoft
- Key Microsoft licensing concepts, terminology and models
- How to evaluate and purchase Software Assurance
- Server and CAL models for the major products, such as Exchange and Windows Server
- Key strategies to follow in your Enterprise Agreement evaluation process
- How to license products under virtualized scenarios
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.