In the run up to our Oracle Seminar on the 21st November, we discuss the current activity around Oracle Licensing and audits, trends in services around Oracle and the future of Oracle in the cloud.
- Monica State and Madalina Chirculescu from ITAMS
- Daniel Ward from Livingstone
- Donnie Hamlett from iQuate
- Maxime Pawlak from Easytrust
- Mathias Knops from Aspera
Agenda – Trends in Oracle License Management
- Oracle in the market / LMS Activity, 5,000 Audits
- Are customers allocating enough resource to managing Oracle?
- Growth in Managed Services and third party services
- Life after Larry, Oracle in the cloud, futures and competitive forces
- Wrap up – brief overview of our Oracle Seminar sessions
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.