As always IAITAM Spring 2015 promises to be an excellent learning and networking opportunity for those in SAM & ITAM.
IAITAM SPRING ACE offers:
- 3 full days of dynamic keynote presentations
- Over 50 educational seminars
- Focused interactive workshops
- 2 day exhibition full of industry providers
IT Asset Management delivers tangible benefits and savings but is still a best-kept secret for many. We have come a long way from being part of purchasing or help desk and are approaching acceptance as a core business competency. However, it remains up to us to drive ITAM to the next level—worldwide recognition of best practices, comprehensive benchmark assessment with demonstrated results easy for any CXO to embrace.
Starting early Tuesday, April 28th, you will find yourself in the midst of three action-packed, knowledge-laden days. IAITAM will treat you to mornings, afternoons and evenings filled with dynamic keynotes, education, networking, entertainment, exhibitions and delectable fare. Plot your own course through the over 50 educational sessions, covering ITAM best practices, case studies, standards, licensing and how-to information suited for all experience levels.
- Who: IAITAM
- What: IAITAM Spring 2015 Annual Conference and Exhibition (Spring ACE)
- When: Tuesday 29th April – Thursday 1st May
- Where: Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa
- Cost: Between $1,194-$2,094 (see site for more details)