As part of the analysis we’ve collected customer satisfaction scores from our sister site Tools Advisor.
The tables below show a summary of the customer satisfaction scores for those vendors participating in our Enterprise SAM tools review.
You can read all the customer feedback, explore other tools and leave your own feedback over at Tools Advisor.
In a nutshell
- By a close margin Eracent came out on top with best overall score
- Eracent also came out best for customer support and NPS score
- Brainware came a close second and came out on top for customer service and value for money
- Flexera came out on top for overall satisfaction
- HPE scored poorly
- We collected 72 reviews in total
- Most came from Aspera (24), least from Matrix42 (4)
- 1E and Concorde failed to gather enough reviews with one each.
- Customer satisfaction ratings are an aggregate of feedback on customer service, value for money, customer support, overall satisfaction and NPS score (likelihood to evangelise and recommend to others).
Best for Customer Service
Best Value for Money
Best for Customer Support
Best Overall satisfaction
Net Promoter Score (Evangelism and likely to recommend to others)
We will combine these scores with our own competitive analysis for our final report. Stay tuned to The ITAM Review newsletter to be notified when the research is published.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.