I recently saw an article in FedTech magazine showing how Darryl saved just over $100M for the agency so I was eager to get him to join me on a Podcast.
- What do NASA shared services do?
- What is Darryl’s current role?
- How did he get into that role & how did he get into IT?
- The journey of saving $100m and what initiated it?
- The 4 C’s vendor management methodology (Coordination, Communication, Cooperation and Collaboration)
- Lessons learnt and building the business case for investment in SAM
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.