The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring:
- David “SAM Beast” Foxen
- Danny “Soft and Cuddly” Begg
- Barry “The Mercenary” Pilling
- Rory “Process God” Canavan
- Rich “Cantona” Gibbons
- Stuart “Duc De” Pomfrett
- Martin “ITAM Review” Thompson
~ April 2019 ~
- Movers and Shakers
- Snow gone quiet, Ivanti Back in the game?
- Cloud peaked or just getting started, shifting the wrong things to the cloud
- Apple spending $30M per month on AWS
- The cloud asset manager, service protection manager
- Microfocus License Verification Process (…and using it to build the business case)
- What percentage of the UK FTSE 100 is doing SAM?
- Jargon Buster: CALS and how to manage them
- Job of the week: IT Asset Manager at Cambridge Assessment
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.