The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring (in order of appearance):
August 2019 topics include:
- Microfocus shares tank 30%
- Larry Ellison sued by Oracle Board
- JEDI and political corruption
- Amendment to Oracle audit clause (See image below)
- Oracle LMS tool verification scheme opened again?
- Microsoft still abusing the word SAM
- VMware buying Pivotal and Carbon Black
- Qualys free inventory and discovery
- ITAM Best Practice- what is the significance of change management?
- Job of the week – Senior SAM at DWP
- Open Text recruiting for Compliance Officers
- Jargon Buster: Hyper Converged Infrastructure
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
This month’s Radio show podcast from The ITAM Review. We record the podcast on the fourth Friday of the month in the UK. If you have any ideas for news, tip-offs, discussion topics or to join as a guest please email us at email@example.com.
You can either listen to the podcast directly on your device using your preferred podcast player or directly via the web via soundcloud. Search ITAM Review Podcast on your podcast player or use the links below. If you need any help listening in please contact us.
Oracle audit clause discussion on LinkedIn thanks to Fredrik Filipsson.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.