Benjamin Vidal, Icon Consulting. This article has been contributed by Benjamin Vidal, Icon Consulting. Following the SAM tools verification for Database and Options, Oracle has launched a similar campaign for its Fusion Middleware products. This article looks at the following questions: What...
Author: Guest Contributor
This post was contributed by Sarah Davies. Over the last 2 months or so, many companies have undertaken large purchases and deployments of equipment to enable employees and students to effectively work from home. As lockdown rules start to be relaxed around the world, an important...
This article has been contributed by Matt Klassen, Vice President of Product Marketing at Cherwell, to share some insight into what he thinks will be major trends in 2020 and beyond. Low code will democratise IT Low-code, no-code or “codeless” are big buzz words right now in...
This article has been contributed by Matt Stacey at QMS International. Recent Survey Highlights Shift in Business Cyber-Security Efforts The figures of the global survey of ISO management standards showed that over 2,000 Information Security Management System Certificates were...
This article has been contributed by Mark Dobson, ITAD Specialist at NextUse. ITAD for Mobile Devices When you’re about to retire dozens or hundreds of your employees’ mobile devices, you don’t want the company data stored on them to end up in the hands of your competitors...
Don’t get caught in a trap, ensure you’re compliant This article has been contributed by Eric Chiu of FisherITS Customers can still be fined for violating IBM’s Sub-Capacity licensing terms even after deploying the ILMT tool. This article takes a look at the areas...
Many ITAM Review readers are yet to get a handle on cloud spend and lack a definitive cloud procurement strategy This article has been contributed by Bali Kuchipudi of SoftwareONE. How to establish accountability for cloud spend We all know that the cloud has vastly changed how...
This article has been contributed by Jochen Hagenlocher, Head of SAM at a Fortune 100 Company, ITAM Review Professional of the year 2016, ISO/IEC 19770 WG21 member and SAM enthusiast. In this article Jochen outlines his focus for increasing SAM’s impact in 2018. Jochen...
In early 2017, Oracle issued a policy statement dedicated to helping customers better understand how to license Oracle products when the customers access the products via Amazon’s or Microsoft’s cloud services. Increasingly, companies are considering outsourcing datacenter workloads...
This article has been contributed by Gilles Auchere, Business Development at Econocom and Board Director at Free ICT Europe. The WannaCry ransomware attack has infected more than 230,000 computers in over 150 countries. The unprecedented ransomware attack that started on 12th May...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know