ITAM Review Weekly Traffic Nov 08 - Nov 09 The ITAM Review is one year old this week. A big thank you to all the readers, contributors and supporters who have helped the site grow over the last year. If you would like to contribute or collaborate with the ITAM Review as we grow...
Category: ITAM Review News
The ITAM review focuses on the IT asset management field as part of our service we cover some of the latest news and stories in the area. Below we have compiled a collection of articles around the IT asset management niche that will keep you informed of the latest developments in the area.
We cover various IT asset management stories including case studies, best practice and thought leadership.
I am celebrating one year of the ITAM Review with my first published report; Express Metrix vs. FrontRange Vs. Snow Software – Which is the best mid-market SAM Software? You can grab a preview of the report here.
Having worked at Centennial Software (now FrontRange Solutions) for six years I must admit to having a bit of a soft-spot for their product ‘Discovery’. However it has been quite an eye-opener to review the technology for the Mid-Market SAM Software Group Test from a completely...
Rumour has it IAITAM will be planning a European based conference in 2011. I think this would be very well received by the European SAM and ITAM community. Meanwhile, hot on the heels of their conference in Las Vegas last week IAITAM have scheduled their annual conference for 2010....
Keynote speaker Michael Beare, worldwide director for SAM at Microsoft with IAITAM President Barb Rembiesa Today is the second day of the IAITAM 2009 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas. It has been great to finally put names to faces in the ITAM Industry and network with...
Do you think you might be tracking too many fields in your ITAM process? or the wrong fields? you are certainly not alone. A poll conducted by the IEC in August found that a staggering 82% of Council members are creating or revising their asset management data models. Most organisations...
It’s a busy time for the team at IAITAM as they put together the final preparations for their annual conference at the end of September. I recently corresponded with Barbara Rembiesa, President and Founder of IAITAM, about the multitude of projects her team is working on to...
Following Express Metrix and FrontRange Solutions over the last few weeks, our review of Snow License Manager 2009 from Snow Software has begun. It is the third mid-market SAM solution to be reviewed as part of our Mid-Market SAM Tools Group Test. Our reviews are truly independent,...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know